There is no such thing like Recycle bin in Android. Once you delete a file, then its permanently deleted. Although you can recover deleted photos and media files on sd card using recovery software Free Recycle Bin On Your Android Device, which is helpful get Deleted files!
Yes.if This Can Possible With An Android App Called Dumpster.
● No root needed,
● Internet connection not required
● Restore or backup files with a single tap
● Schedule auto clean of data
● Recover uninstalled apps
How To Get Recycle Bin in Android?
1. First Of All Download dumpster from play store
2. After downloading the app open it and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Now the initial setup will ask you to select the type of files you wish to be restored.
4. Select from amongst audio, video, images etc and finally the app will get configured .
5. No more worries for deleted files now easily restore them as and when you need.
Keep visit our website Frndzrock.com and also share with your Friends.